Monday 26 April 2010

twilight shite

well goddamn.. things havent gone to well this week, it took me forever to get hold of a camcorder and when I did get my pics and filming done it was compared to the twilight book covers, the ribbon being red and tatty, so I googled this and yes there is was in all its glory red ribbon... so. will people look at my work and compare it to this. I hope not, Im not a fan of the books by anymeans I like my vampires to be dark and sexy and at least look over the age of 16. So this made me wonder if I need to be altering what I do, I have now done some more filming with some hair instead of the ribbon but its not working for me, and if its not working for me, then how can it work for other people. A rethink and bloody quick is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment